I’ve always found it hard to use texture sprays or wax on my hair as it tends to leave my hair sticky and dry. And since I have very stubborn coarse & dark hair, a sea salt spray isn’t a very good option at all times unless you have highlights or coloured hair. Recently, I happened to meet a fabulous hairdresser (her story comes to you soon) and she hooked me up with this product by Goldwell called UNILIMOTOR SPRAY WAX. I was quite excited to try it on. So I read up on the product benefits, tried the product on myself and did my own verdict against the goldwell’s benefits. Here you go.
What Goldwell Says:
- Easy to use spray wax.
- Combines the control of a wax with the simplicity of a spray.
- For creative styling with definition and separation.
- Extra dry formula.
- Long lasting.
- It’s a spray and wax hence it is easy to apply. No more sticky fingers. YAAY.
- Free styling it is. For those with unmanageable hair.
- Creates definition and separation. That is texture and movement in simple words. This is the best part.
- Extra dry formula. It dries fast on the hair and doesn’t leave any residue. Well it only matters to hairdressers.
- Long lasting. Lasted more than 12-13 hours.I did check the time.
- Smells fruity. Could end up with a headache.
- Did not let the hair weigh down. Not heavy on the hair like an actual wax.
- For both men and women. But people with medium to shorter length of the hair or coloured /highlighted hair. Spray it around and then just style it up the way you wish to.
- To be used on dry hair or blow dried hair. Post styler.
It’s a new favourite of mine and would definitely add to my hair kit. You could find the product at any Goldwell based hair salons. I took it from Gloss’s Hair Salon at Al Wasl, Jumeirah.