Many of you would have guessed by now over my love for Olaplex Treatment. I can’t think of constantly colouring my hair without OLAPLEX. I would swear by it any day. It was designed by the world’s best hair experts and hairdressers. All they try to focus is on how to fix your bonds while getting chemical treatment and colour done.
If you have read my previous post on Olaplex, you would by now know that it is an in-salon treatment and it has to be done atleast every 2 weeks to once a month later and each time you get your colour done. But one thing I failed to mention was the home care.
Olaplex also comes with a home care called Bond perfector no.3. This has to be used once a week or each time before your chemical services to strengthen the hair. This is less of a chemical and more of a conditioning treatment hence you needn’t worry on the amount of product you apply on the hair. I have written down a step by step application of the HOME CARE of olaplex. The steps involved are :
- Shampoo your hair and towel dry the hair.
- Pour about 10-15 ml of the olaplex into a bowl.
- Apply it on the towel dried hair using an applicator or a color brush.
- Make sure to apply this on the coloured ends of your hair.
- Leave it for a good 10-15 minutes and wash it off.
- Re-shampoo your hair and condition.
- You could use this once every week after you have done an IN SALON OLAPLEX TREATMENT to strengthen your hair.
- This is especially good for those damaged and exhausted hair that lacks moisture and life.
- Keep at room temp and use it within 6 months from the time you open the bottle.
- Bottle can last you for 10 applications.
- Best to be used before getting colour done.